Top Quebec Private and Luxury
52 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "He made it interesting and took us to local place to eat. Great local guide that spoke good English!"
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour learned many surprising and interesting historical and architectural facts. Our guide Francis was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "We all throughly enjoy our walking tour the quite Judith was extremely informative and tailored our walk fir us excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Guide Alain B. Was very knowledgeable and funny. Enjoyed seeing the family copper artists/gallery. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The group size of eight passengers made for a comfortable tour that allowed for a very personal experience. Two distinctly different wineries added to experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who gave a great overview of the city, culture and history of Montreal. He was personable, made the tour a lot of fun and looked out for our safety while biking. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST DO in Montreal!!!!! Food was amazing, staff was amazing! Very romantic and so much fun!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Very courtious staff, good entertainment. The meal was very good. Had the salmon, excellent."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "See a lot in a short amount of time! I learned to ride a scooter in a short amount of time and I felt safe riding through the busy city. You will get to ride the scooter at its highest speeds on the Grand Prix and the Mount Royal parts of the trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide! He was very informative on the local area and gave plentiful recommendations. Where to go and what to see! The E-bikes were a bonus since Quebec City is quite hilly!"
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Lesley brought Montreal to life and informative. Would definitely book other tours hosted by Lesley."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri