Top Quebec City Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Join a Lokafyer guide for a personalized walking tour of Quebec City that’s less a traditional tour, and more like a friend showing you around the city. Since you’ll connect with the guide to talk or chat before meeting up, you can customize the experience to your interests, whether you’re searching for the best local restaurants or just wondering what to see in Quebec City.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Get a unique glimpse into modern Quebecois culture on this 3-hour small-group beer tour of Quebec City. Located in the burgeoning St. Roch neighborhood, the three breweries visited will provide a fun chance to explore Quebec’s growing beer industry. Tour the facilities at each brewery and learn about production from your expert guide. No beer tour is complete without tasting of course, and this tour offers the opportunity to sample nine different beers, along with snacks to keep you going. Have fun and make new friends on this unique, small-group tour.
Flytographer Private Vacation Photo Shoot Connect with a local hand-picked professional photographer in Quebec City and capture your most memorable moments during this private photo shoot. Get insider tips on the best things to do in Quebec City, including where to eat & what to see from your vacation photographer. Return from your trip with beautiful, high-quality vacation photos — the best souvenir ever. We specialize in: - honeymoons - family trips - engagements - anniversaries - romantic getaways - multi-generational trips - babymoons - solo travellers - and just because! With over 10,000 5-star reviews, Flytographer is the global leader in vacation photography and has captured over 3 million memories for travellers across six continents. We’ve been featured across A-list media, including Conde Nast Traveler, Oprah, Forbes, Travel + Leisure, New York Times, BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Magazine, Elle, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Huffington Post, & many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Quebec City?
The best Unique Experiences in Quebec City according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & Tickets
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & Tickets
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & Tickets
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & Tickets
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & Tickets
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium du Quebec Tours & Tickets
- Saint-Roch Tours & Tickets
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & Tickets
- Via Ferrata Montmorency Tours & Tickets
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & Tickets
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & Tickets
- La Malbaie Tours & Tickets
- Artillery Park Heritage Site Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & Tickets
- Bora Parc Valcartier Tours & Tickets