Top Quebec City Hop on Hop Off
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
1 result | All Quebec City Tours
Explore the best of Quebec City on this narrated, hop-on hop-off, double-decker bus tour. Visit many of Quebec City’s top attractions—like Old Québec, Fortifications of Québec, Quartier Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Place Royale, Vieux-Port de Québec, to name just a few. Select the 1-day pass, then board at any of the stops and get to know this UNESCO World Heritage Site in customized fashion, with audio commentary in 10 different languages.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Hop on Hop Off in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
- La Malbaie
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Charlevoix Region
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)