Top Quebec City Hiking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Quebec City Tours
Discover the wilderness on Quebec City’s doorstep with this half-day tour, which proves ideal for time-restricted travelers. Leave the city behind and head for Jacques-Cartier National Park in the Laurentian Mountains. Enjoy stress-free round-trip transport, and enjoy the freedom to hike solo or the security of going with a guide who is familiar with the park’s trails and beauty spots. Upgrade to include lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Hiking in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Charlevoix Region
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- La Malbaie
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)