To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Top Quebec City Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Quebec City Tours
Quebec City is well loved by cyclists because of its extensive bike lanes and scenic waterfront, and there's nothing better than renting a bike to explore this historic city. Enjoy the flexibility to cruise Quebec City by bike with this full-day rental, and see the sights at your own pace. Since you have a map and directions included with your rental, you can really take your time, and let the bike lead the way.
Active travelers will love the opportunity to explore Quebec City at their own pace with this handy bike rental service. You’ll receive bikes, helmets, locks, and maps—everything you need to have fun exploring the city’s extensive bike trails. While collecting the bikes you can chat with the staff, who will answer your questions, give directions, and give you helpful tips so you can make the most of your cycling time.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Quebec City?
What Bike Rentals in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Charlevoix Region
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
Things to do near Quebec City
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in New London
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Halifax
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Nova Scotia