Punta del Este Ralli Museum (Museo Ralli)
The Punta del Este Ralli Museum (Museo Ralli) is one of five museums of its kind in operation around the world and encompasses over 6,000 square meters. The site houses one of the most important collections of Latin American art in the world, along with pieces by renowned European artists.
The Ralli museums were founded by Harry and Martine Recanati, the latter of whom became familiar with Latin America and its art scene on countless business trips to the region as a bank owner. He began to acquire works from local artists and eventually decided to share his collection with the world and opened the first Ralli Museum in Punta del Este.
Opened in 1998, this museum became so popular that subsequent branches were opened in Santiago, Chile (1992), Caesarea, Israel (1993 and 2007) and Marbella, Spain (2000). The two museums in Israel are designated as Ralli 1 and Ralli 2.
What's the best way to experience Punta del Este Ralli Museum (Museo Ralli)?
- Private City Tour Punta del Este for Cruise Ships
- Punta del Este Special Art Tour
- Art Lovers - Visit the Famous Ralli Museum!
Things to do near Punta del Este
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in North Chile