Top Punta Cana Amusement Parks
11 results | All Punta Cana Tours
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day! Transfer was right on time for both pickup and return. Highly recommend. Be prepared to walk. Flip flops not recommended."
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The horse were very well behaved, great ride and view along the beach. Get convenience of getting pickup from the hotel & dropped back. Excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience. These guys were great. They took care of everything for us. We caught two big mahi mahi. Miguel was the deck hand was real gentleman and made sure we had everything we need to have fun and be comfortable. I would defiantly book again."
* A traveler said: "Was a little upset that I booked atvs and when we got there they said they didn’t have enough but they compensated us the difference. Our tour guide Charlie was nothing short of amazing. He made the experience well worth it. He was very informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Caraibean see is amazing !!! A veritable natural swimmingpool, a realy paradise ! Coconuts trees, white beach..."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island