Manati Park Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Manatí Park is the Dominican Republic’s first-ever theme park. In the Bavaro resort area, the animal adventure park has dolphin and sea lion shows, and offers close encounters with parrots, flamingos, iguanas, and even monkeys. The park’s 150 species of animal along with many programs on its landscaped grounds and rides promise a full day of family fun.
Manatí Park offers various animal shows including performing sea lions, an equestrian event with adventure riders, and even a chance to swim with dolphins. There is also a cultural representation of the Taino people, who are indigenous to the Dominican Republic. It’s easy to spend a day strolling through the park and gardens, seeing the reconstructed Taino village, swimming in Manatí’s two natural pools, and taking pictures with your favorite animals.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Manatí Park is ideal for families with children.
- Book tickets in advance to skip the entry line.
- Children under the age of 2 visit for free.
- Bring your swimsuit and sun protection.
- The park has an on-site café.
- Manatí Park is accessible to wheelchair users.
How to Get There
Manatí Park is located in the Bavaro resort area of Punta Cana. Shuttle buses and taxis run to and from many of the major resorts in Bavaro, Punta Cana, and Uvero Alto. There is also on-site parking.
When to Get There
Manatí Park is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday year-round.
Enjoy Beautiful Bavaro Beach
With white sand, turquoise waters, buzzing beach bars, and several upscale hotels, Bavaro Beach is becoming one of the most popular tourist spots in the Dominican Republic. Originally built at as a town for people working in the Punta Cana resorts, in recent years Bavaro has developed into a slightly more relaxed version of its party-loving neighbor.
Address: Carretera Manati, Bavaro, Dominican Republic
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Manati Park
No results found!
Things to do near Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast