Top Punta Arenas Food & Drink
10 results | All Punta Arenas Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a very good trip worth every penny. The itinerary covers over 800 km. The sights are spectacular. Make sure you bring a lot of snacks because there is no stop fo lunch (in the morning there is a stop for a quick breakfast)."
* A traveler said: "The tour team (guide and driver) did an excellent job in sharing the highlights of Punta Arenas. They were very friendly, informative and supportive in answering our many question. The pace was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely wonderful day… Hiking in a beautiful forest with our guide, Jamie, and a small group, ending with a wonderful picnic and beautiful view! I would highly recommend this adventure for anyone. The hike was a perfect length and never too strenuous! Jamie was a delightful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Close encounter with Penguins. Very friendly and helpful staff. The boat is in spectacular shape. Not a rough ride at all."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. The weather was not so good, rain off and on, but our guide made the most of it. He was very knowledgeable about the area's history and very easy to talk to and ask questions. Because the weather wasn't so great we made an unscheduled trip to an indoor museum."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Our guide was very enthusiastic, good English. We like the small group. Good time planning."
* A traveler said: "I travelled alone after deciding to cut my trip to Santiago and Valparaiso short due to the protests and it turned out to be an excellent decision. The organisation of travel between parts of the journey and the hotel were pretty seamless. Likewise, the tours themselves and the guides were outstanding. My only small recommendation would be sussing out for yourself food and drink options for the evenings aged if time and making sure that that you understand where you need to go between the drop off by the taxi and boarding of the ferry service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait Tour
- Shore Excursion: Magellan Penguins Natural Reserve in Magdalena Island from Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas & Parque del Estrecho Private Shore Excursion
- Small Group Punta Arenas Shore Excursion: Fort Bulnes and City Tour
- Excursion to Isla Magdalena Penguin Colony: Navigation and walking in the island