Maggiorino Borgatello Salesian Museum (Museo Salesian)
Tues-Sun 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 3-6 p.m.
Av. Bulnes 336, Punta Arenas, Chile
The museum is located on the corner of Bulnes Avenue and Bories Street, next to the Maria Auxiliadora Sanctuary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Maggiorino Borgatello Salesian Museum (Museo Salesian)?
Attractions near Maggiorino Borgatello Salesian Museum (Museo Salesian):
- Punta Arenas Municipal Cemetery
- Magallanes Regional Museum (Braun-Menendez Palace)
- Plaza Muñoz Gamero
- Punta Arenas Cruise Port
- Magdalena Island (Isla Magdalena)
- Tres Puentes Wetland (Humedal Tres Puentes)
- Nao Victoria Museum (Museo Nao Victoria)
- Penguin Colony of Otway Sound (Seno Otway)
- Strait of Magellan
- Fort Bulnes (Fuerte Bulnes)