Top Punjab Bus Tours
59 results | All Punjab Tours
* A traveler said: "Raj was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, answering all questions we had. His English was without fault. And he went out of his way to assist us. Even waiting with us until our taxi arrived. Raj showed us hidden gems in the area and explained everything thoroughly in an easy to understand way. A wonderful company and tour. Will be using again."
* A traveler said: "Tour leader/proprietor Narinder and our driver picked me up at my hotel on time. Along the roughly 50 minute drive, he pointed out many interesting features, and we stopped at several places (like the huge university) and he provided a lot of background on Amritsar and the surrounding area -- past and present. Being with a guide got us through the VIP line at the border. The border closing ceremony is a major attraction, to the point where they have actually built a stadium (like 2/3rds of a U.S. football stadium) for viewing. There is quite a crowd participation show before the actual closing occurs. You can get previews on YouTube, but best experience it yourself, with Narinder if possible. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. My tour guide and her driver were very organized and punctual. She gave me a lot of interesting information about the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border Ceremony . I Highly recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Amritsar."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and very informative. On time and good driving skills. We had an additional place to visit as we have ample of time before the wagah border. Nice bloke!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amritsar
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Haridwar
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Madhya Pradesh
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Xinjiang
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bengal