Top Puglia Dining Experiences
133 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner came to Bari to learn something about the local food culture. We spent a lovely evening with Cristina and her mother making orechiette, a tipical pasta pugliese. The hosts welcomed us very warmly and they love to share their knowledge about cooking and local food. It is a really authentic cooking with nonna experience. This is really rare to find and at the end of the evening we felt that we recieved much more than we gave. Totally recommend it, 5 stars from us :-)"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "What to say….it was a truly amazing experience. Antonella conducted - this lady know EVERYTHING about Lecce, its history and its architecture, making it an unforgettable tour, including snacks. Just a tip for early eaters: no not eat before this tour, you will receive plenty of the best Lecce had to offer. Thank you so much Antonella!!"
* A traveler said: "Informative, friendly guide! Great fun cycling around and very enjoyable pasta experience. Also offered to keep the bikes after if we wanted! 10/10!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "We had a very fun and informative day with Stefano Would highly recommend this tour! We went to three different wineries that are all very good. ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Falicita was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome to the town of Bari. The food tasting was great."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Vito for showing me the magic of Puglia. Your passion and knowledge are evident in the way you speak about your home. Will definitely have to come back."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Castel del Monte
- Porta Napoli
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria