Top Puerto Vallarta Tours by Duration
186 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Our tour guide Sylvia was the best ever!!! She took time to answer all our questions and address any concerns. She was so incredible in sharing the stories and history of Puerto Vallarta’s food scene. Such a great tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "I had a great and varied day together with my family. You have the opportunity to choose the beach activity you want to experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and guide. Really fun to eat local food. Loved the history. The mixology is also exceptional."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "David and crew were so great. They can’t control the weather but made our rainy day very special, treating us all like royalty throughout the day. The snorkeling was good and lunch was over the top. Highly recommend the tour and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an awesome tour guide. He was knowledge about the different restaurants, the foods and was also fun. I feel more knowledge about Mexico after this tour. He was very easy to talk too! It rained for part of the tour but he was prepared with umbrellas and plastic ponchos. It was amazing even in the rain. Definitely recommend this food tour! Thanks again. Manny!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, well planned tour with an extremely knowledgeable guide. Well worth the money and time."
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great... Also nice to see the beautiful Parraquia de San Miguel Arcangel... Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shed light on the neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day in the water. They used the motor to go out and sail in. Wish it were all sail. I also did not enjoy the number of people on the boat. It was too crowded for everyone to enjoy front of boat. Staff were attentive. Overall 7/10"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "Best experience by far when we came to Mexico! Tommy and his partners were amazing and not only did they talking to us about the tour but they gave us a lay of the land and culture about TRUE MEXICO. Definitely 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My family had a perfect day, and the tour was the highlight of our vacation. The trip was very personal and the service was first class. Don’t waste your time looking at other tours. The comfort and value can’t be beat. Thank you for such a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Great service !!!! Good tables Good Music Shoud be in more cities Puerto Vallarta has nice CLUB"
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "it was a beautiful experience. I just only wish they had option to drive manual UTV's ....."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, our tour guide Cynthia was very sweet and knew a lot about the wildlife. The boat ride was nice and calm and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Lunch was included and very tasty as well."
* A traveler said: "Cynthia was incredible and highly educated in the field of marine biology. We had the experience of a lifetime thanks to her. I’d come back again 1000 times!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas