Top Puerto Rico On the Water
119 results | All Puerto Rico Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and excellent staff!! So glad my girlfriend and I went. We also got a much needed little workout lol"
* A traveler said: "Best experience I've had on all my vacations. A long time to do list item finally has been fulfilled. Beautiful oceans and great vibes. Gracie was the best. Very knowledgeable, Friendly and fun.. She made the experience even more enjoyable. I will be back soon"
* A traveler said: "Love it and the crew were amazing. Can't wait to do it again, and bring my whole fam in the group. A lil expensive but totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Was very fun and crew was so friendly. You got a taste of local culture as you went to the more private beaches that locals tend to go to. Saw lots of marine life and crystal clear waters."
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "I overcame my fear of the ocean.wish i had seen more marine life like a sea turtle ex: the guides were very helpful and on point"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience for my family!!! Chill ride, great breeze and wonderful guide!!! He was kind enough to go back for those left behind that had any trouble figuring out how to maneuver the bike on a windy day."
* A traveler said: "Luke was so helpful and kind! He made sure we both felt comfortable and safe before we went out deeper, and reviewed all of the necessary guidelines to keep us safe out there! He also caught some AMAZING footage while we were down there! We are planning on coming back to do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were awesome! Shelly and her partner made sure we laughed and enjoyed ourselves. I would definitely go back and do this again with the grandkids."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very pleasant and good customer services.Beautiful sight seeing.Would def recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience kayaking into the night and looking at the stars shine and the water glow under us. Our guides were amazing Natalia and 4 others!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part was arriving at that beautiful island and seeing the faces of my family of admiration. The experience of jumping from the boat and being able to walk on a paradise island was a dream come true."
* A traveler said: "El Yunque is beautiful. Had a blast jumping off the rocks into the water gave me an adrenaline rush. Our driver, Jonathan was so cool. I would definitely recommend El Yunque to all of my adrenaline junkies. However, make sure you are prepared for the muddy 1 mile hike to get there! It’s worth it too."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, my family had a great time! The excursion was great and lunch was simple but delicious."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Very prompt pick up from near our place in San Juan, nice driver and really knowledgeable and helpful staff throughout. The glow was a little compromised by lighting conditions but the staff was creative about making it visible and we really liked the paddle through the mangroves for it’s own interests."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very fun relaxing tour for night time. I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide was awesome."
* A traveler said: "The trip up the canal is majestic, the tour guides are very professional and knowledgeable, go on a dark night so you can see the glow of the organisms better"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun trip!!! The guides were great the tour was so much fun!! We got to see the beauty of the bioluminescence"
* A traveler said: "I loved it all!! Worth every single penny spent! The staff was very accommodating and courteous and took care of everything. Did not like the lunch sandwiches because I am a vegetarian, looked like chicken to me though but rest was perfect. Snorkeling was life changing experience for me! Must try and I’ll book again!"
* A traveler said: "The team was absolutely amazing. So attentive and kind!! One of my friends even left AirPods on the boat, and they held them and are returning them to her via mail. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Libby was awesome! We had a wonderful time trying something new. She helped put our minds at ease and explained everything. I don't know how to swim but moved in the water like a fish."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I working as a team to make the canoe float properly. I also enjoyed just being out learning something new"
* A traveler said: "The kayaking through the canopy of trees was thrilling. I loved the animal sounds and darkness. Totally worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "The Sea Adventure crew were amazing and the dives were spectacular. They took the time to point out everything so we won’t miss anything. They choose the perfect place for the dives."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- San Juan Gate (Puerta de San Juan)
- Vieques Island (Isla de Vieques)
- San Juan Bay
- Sun Bay Beach
- Palomino Island
- Caparra Ruins
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Window Cave (Cueva Ventana)
- La Calle Loiza
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Arecibo Observatory
- Pine Grove Beach
- Mezzanine at St. Germain
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Vieques
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island