Top Puerto Rico Art & Culture
77 results | All Puerto Rico Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He also had a good sense lf humor. We saw a good amount of historic places. We really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Andy was a great guide and the tour wouldn't have been successful without the driver whose name I believe is Carlos. We learned so much about Puerto Rico and it's culture. The cave and rainforest were beautiful, but my favorite part was the food! Thank you for making my 30th birthday memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience the staff were great and they helped us get our car up the hill. They waited for us."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time I really enjoyed myself it was beautiful the snack was amazing amazing I got to take plenty of pictures I thought it was completely honestly it was one of the best experiences I had here"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor, Laura, was fun energetic and a good teacher. With the instruction she gave us and a little more practice, we’ll be pros!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Pedro, was the best! He was super knowledgeable, funny and probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. The food we stopped for before getting to the Rainforest was delicious. Everything was beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, my family had a great time! The excursion was great and lunch was simple but delicious."
* A traveler said: "I overcame my fear of the ocean.wish i had seen more marine life like a sea turtle ex: the guides were very helpful and on point"
* A traveler said: "Loved it!! The entire crew was amazing. They really ensured that we had everything we needed during our excursion. The ride, snorkeling and I Icacos island, all Amazing!! If you've never been here, I highly highly recommend it. Food and drinks were awesome!! Thank you all for making our day absolutely fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marlon was great! He went above and beyond and made sure everyone was safe and comfortable. The water slide and cliff jumping was amazing. Make sure yo ask to go behind the little waterfall too! This tour is great as it's 12 people only a lot of the other had 20+ and were just waiting their turn."
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Ryan or maybe he said Brian, he was an amazing host. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and made our experience one to remember."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Jorge was awesome!! We learned a lot about old San Juan and the sunset views were amazing against the city’s stunning architecture."
* A traveler said: "LEEROY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He took us to places that wasn’t part of the tour. It rained on us at the end and he got us out safe and back. Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor easy to follow, will definitely recommend to others for future events and traveling activities."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Our instructor was so great ... he even helped my "non-dancer" husband learn all of the moves ... pretty impressive! :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was AMAZING (Tim)…. Learned a lot, enjoyed myself, and great rum. I felt safe and the staff was great. The grounds were beautiful.. I was truly enjoyed this tour! So amazing"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely wonderful. The tour guide Alex took great care of us ! The rainforest part was oir favorite. Lots of hiking but was well worth it !"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time here. The zip lines are very fun and comfortable and you get amazing views. The staff however are what make this place exceptional. Everyone here is fantastic, knowledgeable, and so fun! We are definitely putting this on our list for next visit!"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was everything and more. He was knowledgeable and showed so much pride and energy! I will be back for this trouble alone!💜💜"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Saw a lot of amazing historical sites and learned so much! We even got some restaurant recommendations for our guide that turned out to be greag as well"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour company! My family and I booked the Ponce Historical City tour through Viator. We were picked up at our hotel in San Juan at 8 AM in a van and drove about 1.5-2 hours to Ponce. The entire tour lasted until 6 PM, so it's a very long tour, and it's a bit pricey 175 per person for us, but I would absolutely recommend it. Also, they offer tours on Sundays, which are really hard to find! Jaime and Kristal, our tour guides, were very accommodating, friendly, and knowledgeable. Jaime greeted us with a hug so we were already off to a good start. Throughout the tour, they told us so many interesting facts about everything -- from the types of local fruit, to the significance behind the Flaming June and The Last Sleep of Arthur in Avalon paintings in Museo de Arte de Ponce, to the history behind the massive Ponce sign. The best part of the tour was how they customized it for us, based on what we wanted to do. They took us to three amazing local restaurants/cafés, where we had ice cream, authentic Puerto Rican lunch, and coffee. We were asked whether we wanted to go to the Tibes Indigenous Ceremonial Center or Castillo Serrallés, and we picked Castillo Serrallés, which was an incredible experience. We also visited Parque de Bombas, a historic red-and-black firehouse building, took a 30-minute tour through the streets of Ponce, and then visited the Museo de Arte de Ponce in the afternoon. Take this tour or any tour with Bespoke really! You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "We had soooo much fun! This is definitely something your group (or even you alone) would love doing! It was hot outside so bring some water. Other than that we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "This is seriously the cutest thing ever. My friend and I had a blast walking Old San Juan listening to these adorable 6th graders give each building's history in 1st person. The flexibility is awesome doing this vs a guided tour b/c you can start and stop it as needed, which we did take a pit stop in a cute little bar for a mojito along the way! Much better experience and at a cheaper price equals win-win!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Vieques
- Things to do in Rincón
- Things to do in Dominican Republic
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island