Top Puerto Plata Tickets & Passes
43 results | All Puerto Plata Tours
* A traveler said: "We did the waterfall, zip line, horse and atv experience. Our guides were amazing! Kind and funny and helpful! The lunch was so good also! Long day with all of the activities but the waterfall was so fun!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast, the guys were great. We are definitely doing it again and recommend you try it. The food back at the camp was delicious and the zip into the pool was definitely a refreshing plus. Can't wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I would love to do it again! Our tour guides were amazing and the most friendly. I loved that they had a sense of humor. Anyone who wants to experience these excursions.... PLEASE DO SO!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this excursion. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Everyone was great but Julio was awesome. Lunch was one of the best meals we had during the trip. Only thing to be prepared for are the hikes in between zips. We were not but staff worked with us."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Carlos. He really made sure to show us a good time. So professional. We made a few stops on the trip also and loved every one of them. We will definitely be booking with iguana Mama when we get back to Dominican republic, and requesting Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Terrence and I enjoyed the experience riding ATV for the first time. We made a few stops along the way and our guide took pics of us with beautiful scenery in the background."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. We had the best time. The guides were awesome. The trail was very fun and the beach we stopped at was beautiful. We all had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a great driver and guide. I met some wonderful people in our group. I didn't bring my phone but they took my pictures and it was so much fun. I gave them my Instagram but the wrong user name...uggghhh...so if the group I was in is reading this: My Instagram is Kandyman_420"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip. The equipment was first rate, the transportation was good and our guide Kevin was outstanding! Beautiful scenery too 👍"
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide arrived on time and were very helpful. All the staff were very polite and personable, making us feel like family. Zip lining was awesome. Instructors were great. Food was amazing! Everyone is so attentive and wants you to have a great experience. Adventure world is amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brugal Rum Center
- Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)
- La Isabela
- Key Paradise
- Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)
- Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)
- Yaque del Norte River
- Punta Rusia
- Monte Cristi National Park
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast