Top Puerto Plata Bus Tours
86 results | All Puerto Plata Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a excellent tour. The guides were friendly, funny, and fun to be with.the island was gorgeous, snorkeling was wonderful. The lunch that came with the tour was so good,and plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this excursion. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Everyone was great but Julio was awesome. Lunch was one of the best meals we had during the trip. Only thing to be prepared for are the hikes in between zips. We were not but staff worked with us."
* A traveler said: "The pickup was there on time everything ran smoothly to get to the boa and after that it was the best day the music was good food was good and the staff was great... would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Omg omg omg omg..... One of the best experiences I ever had in my life. Please click buy right now! You will not regret the decision!"
* A traveler said: "Great boat, great crew, great party! Fun day on the ocean!! PS my wife insisted I say “the cleanest boat head ever!!!”"
* A traveler said: "The best part of the ATV tour was the lunch at the end! Best food I have eaten in the DR so far!! The tour was awesome as well. If we had more time we would have loved to do the waterfalls too"
* A traveler said: "The bus ride to the top of the mountain and gondola ride back down was very senic. The fort and city tour was interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very on time, virtuous and professional driver. Thank you !!! Even went back when I discovered I dropped my passport outside the airport ! … and we got it !!!"
* A traveler said: "Expect to spend between 6 to 8 hours, but it is worth it. The cable car was an amazing experience and beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this excursion. Beautiful and fun! Lunch at Country gardens was delicious and zip lines and horseback riding was great"
* A traveler said: "the tour was perfect! the company is very organized and the guides are so nice and kind! we had so much fun! thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Staff is super friendly. The monkeys are the cutest! Zipline was over gorgeous landscape. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best excursions I have ever taken! The crew was fantastic, the food was delicious and plentiful. Both snorkeling sites were superb, we saw colorful fish, sea turtles, held a white sea urchin and the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Transportation to boat and back was punctual and friendly. The energy on the boat was fun and contagious, all age groups and nationalities just having a wonderful time together!"
* A traveler said: "Great hosts! Very professional. They made the experience better. Photographer Fareh was a great guy! Very personable. I highly recommend this tour. Food was awesome! Take this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy Winston was amazing!! Definitely coming back! He was very knowledgeable about the island and stoped to let us try the local bananas"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! The trip was informative and beautiful. Carlos and Richardo kept us entertained and fully libated. Food and drinks were delicious! Don't hesitate on this excursion and don't be afraid of having to walk outside the port. It's not far and easily recognized."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were wonderful! They answered all our questions we had and were very nice. Very informative and personable. They provided a very relaxing tour. No pressure of a time line."
* A traveler said: "The climb is tiring , staff was wonderful and encouraged us to rest . The waterfalls were refreshing and FUN"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Carlos. He really made sure to show us a good time. So professional. We made a few stops on the trip also and loved every one of them. We will definitely be booking with iguana Mama when we get back to Dominican republic, and requesting Carlos"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful informative walk and talk about the native vegetation and waterfall. My husband had a minor medical incident that they handled professionally and he still fully was able to participate due to their extra guides that stayed with him. Family sponsored business doing a quality job. Rum punch was great!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Key Paradise
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- La Isabela
- Monte Cristi National Park
- Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)
- Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)
- Yaque del Norte River
- Brugal Rum Center
- Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)
- Punta Rusia
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast