Top Puerto Natales Outdoor Activities
56 results | All Puerto Natales Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great and Quentin was an awesome tour guide! :) It was so nice to see all these beautiful spots in Torres del Paine without a rush. I really enjoyed it!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trek to the base of Los Torres. Blue Patagonia picked us up from our hotel in the morning and had day packs ready, all we needed was appropriate clothes and shoes. Natalia was a great guide, and knew so much about the area. It's a tough hike, but completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Pedro. Thank you Pedro for all you showed us and this unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "It took us 8 hrs. Guide was excellent and encouraging. It is harder than I expected. Scenery and trip is worth it but do not recommend for persons with heart or lung or knee problems."
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent guide! And the trip was great. Not for the true beginner, but if you’re in decent shape , you’ll find amazing scenery . The yurts were adorable and the food was well above average"
* A traveler said: "the driver are doing good jop we can on time there, and the guide made boat tour perfect timeless. we can had time to walked."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)
- Full-Day Torres del Paine Mountains Advanced Hike
- Trekking Base Las Torres sin almuerzo
- 5 Day W Trek (Guided) - Torres Del Paine, Chile (Camping or Refugio)
- Private Tour: Torres del Paine National Park and Milodon Cave with Lunch