Top Puerto Iguazu Trolley Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tickets & Passes
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
1 result | All Puerto Iguazu Tours
Admire fantastic views of Iguassu Falls from the Argentine side during this 8-hour tour. With your local guide, get great views of Devils Throat (Garganta do Diablo), the largest waterfall in the park. Ride in a safari truck through the dense jungle and trek the Curcuito Superior and Circuito Inferior, which take you to the edge of the falls. Take a boat ride right up close to the crashing water, and don't be afraid to get wet. Round-trip transportation from most hotels on both sides of the falls is included.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Trolley Tours in Puerto Iguazu are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano