Top Puerto Iguazu Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Puerto Iguazu Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome, grand and so panoramic of the view of the fall from the Brazillian side. Very well cosntructed path that best shows the view to see the falls. Many best spots to take just georgous photos."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time at our hotel. The guide, Riccardo, was organized and spoke English well. The Falls are spectacular and the boat ride was so much fun. We had an awesome adventure."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was on time, fulfilled all the planned schedule and kept everyone informed and spoke very good English."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour. The tour guide William was right on time to pick us up at our hotel and took us to the falls -- we enjoyed the falls of course but also talking to William about his life in Brazil. He was very flexible on our timing and I don't think there is anything he could have done better. So glad we took the extra time to fly from Buenos Aires to see this wonder of the world. Really spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "I bought the basic package but was persuaded to upgrade to boat on day. Glad I did. Got very wet indeed but bag provided to keep cameras, phones etcdry."
* A traveler said: "If you just want to see both sides without the additional experienced added -- this is very good -- if you have more time available--better to do this trip over 2 days"
* A traveler said: "Definitely the highlight of my trip. The falls are amazing and a must see! The tour was fantastic. The guide was very helpful and provided a lot of I interesting facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "Both sides of the falls are very impressing. Everything worked well with the ticketing. Being early is a must, especially at the Argentina side (Passung through custom)"
* A traveler said: "Prompt and efficient service, they messaged us on whatsapp on the morning of both the inward and outward trips, confirming the pickup time and pick up details"
* A traveler said: "Timely, convenient, easy to use. Driver took us where we wanted to go and picked us up on time. Gracias"
* A traveler said: "I booked 3 tours with Viator for my vacation in South America- this is the only tour I did not have problems with!"
* A traveler said: "All worked and was organised well. Border was easy. It was eat as much as you wanted and you could go up as many times as you liked, meats were particularly generous helpings and lots of choice. Sweets were good as well. Show was a variety of Latin American cultures and was good (did miss a little bit each time getting food). Enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "you may not hit lucky but our guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip excellent for the kids; make a day of it if you can to enjoy the cafe etc and revisit the best birds."
* A traveler said: "Nice evening full of food and a lot of different types of dances from 8 different countries is South America. Really nice to watch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano