Top Puerto Iguazu Day Trips
55 results | All Puerto Iguazu Tours
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time at our hotel. The guide, Riccardo, was organized and spoke English well. The Falls are spectacular and the boat ride was so much fun. We had an awesome adventure."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice, spoke English well and was flexible accommodating our requests. The falls are beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome, grand and so panoramic of the view of the fall from the Brazillian side. Very well cosntructed path that best shows the view to see the falls. Many best spots to take just georgous photos."
* A traveler said: "I bought the basic package but was persuaded to upgrade to boat on day. Glad I did. Got very wet indeed but bag provided to keep cameras, phones etcdry."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Viator you are the best.We enjoyed the Sightseeing Tour of the Argentinian and Brazilian Sides of Iguassu Falls.The guides were very professional, the timing was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the highlight of my trip. The falls are amazing and a must see! The tour was fantastic. The guide was very helpful and provided a lot of I interesting facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was on time, fulfilled all the planned schedule and kept everyone informed and spoke very good English."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour. The tour guide William was right on time to pick us up at our hotel and took us to the falls -- we enjoyed the falls of course but also talking to William about his life in Brazil. He was very flexible on our timing and I don't think there is anything he could have done better. So glad we took the extra time to fly from Buenos Aires to see this wonder of the world. Really spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive tour of Brazilian side with a knowledgeable guide. We were told many interesting facts and led at a good pace which gave adequate time to take photos!"
* A traveler said: "We used Tangol for our private tour. Our tour guide Eddie was very thorough, and paced the tour based on our conditions (tired from a long trip, over 60+ in age, etc.). And their price is very reasonable. I would recommend them."
* A traveler said: "I booked 3 tours with Viator for my vacation in South America- this is the only tour I did not have problems with!"
* A traveler said: "We took the half day tour and it was well worth it. The Falls from the Brazilian side is Spectacular. Even though we were with a small group we could walk at our own pace either faster or slower depending how long to wanted to spend at each view."
* A traveler said: "Best tour we did whilst in South America. So different from the Argentinian side. Trip to the power station was just mind boggling, so big, just opened your eyes to what man is capable of.|Guides helpful and friendly plus good English."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour by carini, amazing falls. You will walk alot, up and down, and get wet. But it's great fun with what promises to be lasting memories."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely amazing and breathtaking experience. The views of the falls from the Brazilian side are great but they are far far better from the Argentinian side."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour guide JOSIANE,,, she was very helpful, supportive, knowledge was superb made my day a great day by showing me both amazing and wonderful sides of the iguazu falls... thank you."
* A traveler said: "The tour to the mine was good fun but the trip to the Jesuit settlement was a wonderful complete surprise and worth the long drive. Very well organised and good value for money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano