San Ignacio Miní
San Ignacio Miní, one of five Jesuit missions that comprise the Jesuit Missions of the Guaranis UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the most complete and impressive ruins site in Argentina. Founded in 1611 to convert indigenous Guaranis to Catholicism, the mission was left to the elements when the Jesuits departed in 1767.
San Ignacio Miní Tours
Should I book San Ignacio Miní tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit San Ignacio Miní 2021?
What's the best way to experience San Ignacio Miní?
- Excursion to San Ignacio Mini Jesuit Ruins from Puerto Iguazu
- Full-Day Tour to the San Ignacio Mission and Wanda Mines from Puerto Iguazú
- 6-Day Iguazu Falls & Ibera Marshlands Luxury Tour
- 5-Day Ibera Marshlands & Iguazu Falls Tour
Things to do near Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano