Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls system in the world, are truly awe-inspiring to behold, spanning the border between Brazil and Argentina. Though Brazil boasts better views of the falls, Argentina is blessed with about 80 percent of this natural marvel’s 275 separate cascades. Paved trails and catwalks wind their way around the falls—sometimes reaching within an arm’s length of the water—and a free train connects the main trailheads.
Ways to experience Iguazu Falls
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Iguazu Falls hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Iguazu Falls?
- ADVENTURE IGUAZU - 1 night program
- Two national parks in one day, by private service!
- Yacutinga Lodge - Birds of the Jungle
- Iguazú Bike Private Tour to the Yaguarundi Road from Puerto Iguazú
Things to do near Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano