Top Provence Walking Tours
90 results | All Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "The Guide Anais was perfect. Nice, polite, interesting stories and lots of knowledge. I enjoyed being on the Tour."
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Jean was really helpful throughout the whole tour. The tour shoes you the essentials of the area. Jean had a great knowledge of the sights and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. The Abbey was not in full bloom but it was still great to see. Overall a fantastic opportunity to see the fields and get all the insight knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Roussillion, Gordes and Vauclause with Amar was wonderful. He was a great guide and explained things very well. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "The trip was carefully planned with great selection of placess and lavender gardens. Also Guide was fabulous and she had great knowledge about the history. Enjoyed it and definitely reocmmend it."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "Richard was an excellent guide! I learned so much as he took us through 2,000 years of history around the old city. Although I had previously walked through the city 5 times, I didn't know what I was looking at and didn't appreciate this beautiful city until I went on Richard's tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and organized. I wish we had spent less time in Orange and more time in wineries. Maybe 2 wineries instead of 1. But nonetheless, we had fun. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Gordana was an extremely knowledgeable, articulate and accommodating guide. The tour was well paced and we were able to see many highlights of the region without feeling rushed or that we were skipping anything. This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful inside tour of the real Marseille cultural neighbourhood near the port. So much fun despite the weather. Thanks Christine !!"
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Aix. Best part was exploring the city and collecting items for lunch along the way. Laurent had some very unique stories and sites to share"
* A traveler said: "Silvan was the perfect driver! He met us at the cruise terminal on time and drove us to Aix-en-Provence which is a feast for the eyes. From there we went to the lavender fields which were a feast for the senses. So beautiful and they go on for miles and miles."
* A traveler said: "Fabienne was our guide and she was very knowledgeable about the history of Aix. We really enjoyed the tastings in the market area so I would recommend going at a time when the market is open. Very interesting walk around the city--highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avignon Walking Tour including Skip-the-Line Entrance to the Pope's Palace
- Rhone Valley Wine Tour with Chateauneuf-du-Pape & Tavel from Avignon
- Provence Lavender Small Group Half-Day Trip
- Provence Highlights Full-Day Tour from Avignon
- Classic old town Avignon from the Romans to the Pope's - half day private tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)
- Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)
- Espace Van Gogh (Médiathèque d'Arles)
- La Barben Zoo (Zoo de la Barben)
- Calanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques)
- La Canebiere
- La Turbie
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Lake of Sainte-Croix (Lac de Sainte-Croix)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Fountain of Vaucluse (Fontaine-de-Vaucluse)
- Palais du Pharo
- Rocher des Doms
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Cap Canaille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy