Top Provence Tours by Duration
292 results | All Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Our guide/driver, Remy from Tylene Tours was very charming and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Great day and a wonderful guide through beautiful Provence. Melanie was a knowledgeable tour guide and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour ! The guide was very nice and professional, everything was on point, we spent a great day visiting La Provence A must to do if you want to see the beauty of this area, I reccomand 5/5."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day seeing some City sights and the great diversity of the City. Enjoyed the national parc and along the coast"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Jean was really helpful throughout the whole tour. The tour shoes you the essentials of the area. Jean had a great knowledge of the sights and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. The Abbey was not in full bloom but it was still great to see. Overall a fantastic opportunity to see the fields and get all the insight knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "Manu was great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect 90 minute tour to get to know the city and its history. I highly recommend Manu’s tour."
* A traveler said: "My boys and I did this tour ages 14 and 12 and had a great time! The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the bikes were fun and easy to use! Our guide helped take great videos of us and we had lots of opportunities for amazing photos stops and breaks."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A must for better understanding of Roman influence/impact in France, if not for the sheer awe-inspiring Pont du Gard aqueduct. We then joined the afternoon tour of Luberon area for wine and olive oil tasting. Guide had a great handle on the history and culture of the region."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy