Top Provence Nature and Wildlife Tours
54 results | All Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "Jean was really helpful throughout the whole tour. The tour shoes you the essentials of the area. Jean had a great knowledge of the sights and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. The Abbey was not in full bloom but it was still great to see. Overall a fantastic opportunity to see the fields and get all the insight knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Roussillion, Gordes and Vauclause with Amar was wonderful. He was a great guide and explained things very well. Well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was carefully planned with great selection of placess and lavender gardens. Also Guide was fabulous and she had great knowledge about the history. Enjoyed it and definitely reocmmend it."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent day trip. Our driver and guide Nico made sure we saw a few lavender fields which we told him our main reason for visiting Provence. He also advised us on how to spot the right lavender products and where to get them at the best prices. He took us to three of the classified “most beautiful villages” in France: Gordes, Rousillion, and Menerbes. He gave us introduction to each of these places. He dropped us off the entrance of each town so we were free to wander about and do our shopping for products unique to Provence. I highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent crew with immense skill in flying and entertainment. Made us feel comfortable from the start. Called us themselves a day before to confirm and shared details at every stage. The experience includes witnessing the inflation and deflation of the balloon (deflation process let’s the visitors become a part of the process which is an excellent touch and use of crowd effort). They end by a round of toast with high quality regional wine. Highly recommend! I would say the English guide is not as extensive as French but once you are up there, you just need to live the experience and don’t miss the guided tour."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful inside tour of the real Marseille cultural neighbourhood near the port. So much fun despite the weather. Thanks Christine !!"
* A traveler said: "This was an unique experience! Highly recommended! The tour is nicely planned. The tour bikes are in perfect condition and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. He went out of the way and spend more time with the group so that they would get to enjoy the most. My son and daughter had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour, and it was great to see the black bulls, and the white horses. The running of the bulls takes place on a Sunday mid-day, and is not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "My boys and I did this tour ages 14 and 12 and had a great time! The scenery was absolutely beautiful and the bikes were fun and easy to use! Our guide helped take great videos of us and we had lots of opportunities for amazing photos stops and breaks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Cours Mirabeau
- Lourmarin Castle (Château de Lourmarin)
- Fountain of Vaucluse (Fontaine-de-Vaucluse)
- Quarries of Lights (Carrières de Lumières)
- Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
- Les Baux-de-Provence
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Aix Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint Sauveur)
- St. Benezet Bridge (Pont d'Avignon)
- Rhône River
- Cézanne's Studio (Atelier Cézanne)
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Espace Van Gogh (Médiathèque d'Arles)
- Triumphal Arch of Orange (Arc de Triomphe d'Orange)
- Lake of Sainte-Croix (Lac de Sainte-Croix)
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy