Top Protaras Wine, Beer & Spirits
18 results | All Protaras Tours
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Our day was wonderful on the Jeep tour! We had Uncle Tiny as our guide and we couldn’t have been happier! He was a funny guy with great stories, knowledgable about every nation’s connection to Cyprus and made us all feel welcome! The trip was great, we enjoyed the off-road as well, Tiny is a great driver and makes everything fun!"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew was absolutely fantastic! Great scenery, sun, amazing water, and good food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip all round . Staff friendly. Swimming stops are amazing. Highly recommend this trip, especially for sex on the boat !"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip - I definitely recommend this to others. The crew was super friendly and professional. The trip was very beautiful with an appropriate amount of time at each stop as well as time to hang out on the boat. Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. Our guide, Adam, was lovely and very knowledgable and as we were only a group of four we were able to stop at places he thought would be of interest along the way. The places we went to on the tour were very interesting and the swim in the lagoon, although cold, was good fun - don’t forget your wet shoes as it is quite stony."
* A traveler said: "Marina was an amazing guide! Thankfully she handled the driving through the mountains and small villages. The tour was very personal with just me and a friend. We wouldn't had survived without her skills probably haha. We had some great stops at local shops, towns, and wineries with scenic views. Plenty of wine to drink, snacks, and samples. The weather was random but she was prepared for everything. She gave us lots of details about the area and its history as well. Lunch was my favorite in a old winery with super friendly owners. Make sure you pay for a decent size checked bag, because you will hate yourself if you don't take some wine with you!"
* A traveler said: "We would highly recommend this tour. Andrea, our guide was knowledgeable and very entertaining. There was a nice selection of wines and foods to sample, Omodos village is exceptionally beautiful. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The owner picked us up in Ayia Napa it was a very pleasant drive to Larnaka where we drove to The Oak Tree Wine Cellar. The Wine Cellar is really beautiful and cosy. As we arrived we were served a platter of cheese, some grapes and bread.|We tasted ten different wines and heard an interessting story to each of them. We had a really nice conversation with him we talked about the history of cyprus how the winemarket developed and other interessting things.|After we tasted some great wines he offered us to wait until we took a small trip through the city if we want and so we had the chance to visit Larnaka.|After that he drove us back to our hotel and during the trip we had another interesting conversation. So i can fully recommend this location for a winetasting. It is really beautiful and the owner is a real expert he can answer every question, tell some nice stories and is an amazing person. Thank you again for the nice day! A German Couple"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 6hrs
- Grand Tour Full Day Jeep from Protaras
- Enchanted Lagoon Jeep Safari from Protaras, Ayia Napa & Larnaca
- Saturdays - Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour with Picnic Lunch
- Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour