Top Protaras Water Tours
16 results | All Protaras Tours
* A traveler said: "Our day was wonderful on the Jeep tour! We had Uncle Tiny as our guide and we couldn’t have been happier! He was a funny guy with great stories, knowledgable about every nation’s connection to Cyprus and made us all feel welcome! The trip was great, we enjoyed the off-road as well, Tiny is a great driver and makes everything fun!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip all round . Staff friendly. Swimming stops are amazing. Highly recommend this trip, especially for sex on the boat !"
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip - I definitely recommend this to others. The crew was super friendly and professional. The trip was very beautiful with an appropriate amount of time at each stop as well as time to hang out on the boat. Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew was absolutely fantastic! Great scenery, sun, amazing water, and good food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. Our guide, Adam, was lovely and very knowledgable and as we were only a group of four we were able to stop at places he thought would be of interest along the way. The places we went to on the tour were very interesting and the swim in the lagoon, although cold, was good fun - don’t forget your wet shoes as it is quite stony."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the early rise and cost. A great way to end our holiday. The staff could not do enough for us and the drinks and food were great ."
* A traveler said: "This was incredible-the staff were beyond accommodating and super friendly! The boat was stocked with food and drinks, with lots of space to move around, eat, tan etc. We stopped at 3 points to swim and the water was lovely. We actually debated booking another day on the boat during our stay, definitely a highlight of the trip! We chose the adults only option as we wanted a more relaxing atmosphere, it was definitely very couples-focused but also a really nice day out for a couple of girlfriends. Great day!"