Top Protaras Freediving
13 results | All Protaras Tours
* A traveler said: "it was a very good experience the guide very kind and competent the day was very full and interestinh. we see and appreciate same winery"
* A traveler said: "Our day was wonderful on the Jeep tour! We had Uncle Tiny as our guide and we couldn’t have been happier! He was a funny guy with great stories, knowledgable about every nation’s connection to Cyprus and made us all feel welcome! The trip was great, we enjoyed the off-road as well, Tiny is a great driver and makes everything fun!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip - I definitely recommend this to others. The crew was super friendly and professional. The trip was very beautiful with an appropriate amount of time at each stop as well as time to hang out on the boat. Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew was absolutely fantastic! Great scenery, sun, amazing water, and good food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip all round . Staff friendly. Swimming stops are amazing. Highly recommend this trip, especially for sex on the boat !"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day out. Our guide, Adam, was lovely and very knowledgable and as we were only a group of four we were able to stop at places he thought would be of interest along the way. The places we went to on the tour were very interesting and the swim in the lagoon, although cold, was good fun - don’t forget your wet shoes as it is quite stony."
* A traveler said: "Marina was an amazing guide! Thankfully she handled the driving through the mountains and small villages. The tour was very personal with just me and a friend. We wouldn't had survived without her skills probably haha. We had some great stops at local shops, towns, and wineries with scenic views. Plenty of wine to drink, snacks, and samples. The weather was random but she was prepared for everything. She gave us lots of details about the area and its history as well. Lunch was my favorite in a old winery with super friendly owners. Make sure you pay for a decent size checked bag, because you will hate yourself if you don't take some wine with you!"
* A traveler said: "I booked the sun set cruise for my fiancée 50th birthday and it was amazing from when we got picked up till they dropped us off staff we brilliant and tendered to our every need Excellent value for money Thank you for a memorable time"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, she was very sweet and very helpful. We can only recommend this place. Do it, it is a great experience. You will remember."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, very friendly staff. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to give scuba diving a try while in the area"
* A traveler said: "I had two dives with Kirin and they were both great. I saw one turtle and then a lot of beautiful caves. The staff were really kind and I felt very safe throughout the dives. All in all a very nice experience ! Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 6hrs
- Grand Tour Full Day Jeep from Protaras
- Enchanted Lagoon Jeep Safari from Protaras, Ayia Napa & Larnaca
- Saturdays - Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour with Picnic Lunch
- Discover Scuba Diving for Beginners in Protaras