Top Prague Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
469 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "The guide makes the tour and Martin was excellent. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The tour was comprehensive. The lunch was delicious. My only complaint might be the amount of walking, but we had our lunch break in between so that made it ok."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, it was informative and the bus driver was kind."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour of Prague with Sony. She is extremely knowledgeable of this beautiful city and it’s history. There was not a question she could not answer😊. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "A very beautiful town outside of Prague, the castle was beautiful too with lots of Renaissance painting and gigantic ballroom."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and although it involved a lot of walking, we got to see and learn about so much of Prague’s history, architecture etc. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect and willingly gave us a lot of insight about this area. Lunch was great and ending with the boat cruise was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Walk and the stories where absolutely excellent. Scott was fantastic, his performance and story telling was gripping. Definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The city looked amazing at night on the boat cruise. The music was nice and relaxing. The food was better than I was expecting nice bonus."
* A traveler said: "Martin was a GREAT guide. He was very knowledgeable about the national park and Czech Republic which made the experience informative, yet very fun. I opted for the harder one and I am very glad I did because the bridge was beautiful with mist. Also, the lunch included is very delicious! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide spoke excellent English. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was extremely knowledgeable. She was great!! We saw a lot and learned a lot. The synagogues had many old relics and artifacts."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jacob was amazing! This is a great tour if you want to see a lot of the city. Jacob showed us things around the city that we never would have seen on our own and he has a great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and able to give background and context to the sites. I would definitely recommend this tour as it will enrich your experience of an already amazing p."
* A traveler said: "Michal was a wonderful tour guide. The three hours of the tour flew by because it was very engaging. We learned so much history and Michal is such a great story teller. We booked the tour last minute and we are so glad we did. Next time in Prague, we will book again."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "Hana was a wonderful guide. She told us the story of the Jewish Quarter in Prague. It was moving and affecting. I am So glad we did this. I wouldn’t have wanted to miss this important part of history."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "Walking in the lush green forest surrounded by mature trees and birdsong with running streams was just stunning & so peaceful. The views were spectacular & worth the climb. Honza was a relaxed guide making our trip effortless & enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We came earlier than we had booked our tickets, but the service was great. We could only get cheaper tickets than we had booked, but we were more than compensated for that inconvenience although it was our fault that we arrived earlier. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)
- Historical Building of the National Museum
- Dancing House (Tancici Dum)
- Museum Kampa
- Paris Street
- St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)
- National Technical Museum (Národní Technické Museum)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)
- Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)
- Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)
- Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)
- Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures
- St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí)
- New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary