Top Prague Hop on Hop Off Buses
Saved to wishlist!
Up to $15
Up to $30
Up to $90
Up to 1 hour
1 to 4 hours
4 hours to 1 day
1 to 3 days
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
10 results | All Prague Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy an extensive panoramic tour of Prague via bus complete with historical narrative on headphones. The tour, which includes a hop-on hop-off portion, goes to all the major sites, including Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, the Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter and New Town Hall, among many other sites.
See Charles Bridge, Lesser Town, the Jewish Quarter, Old Town and Prague Castle on a city walking tour of Prague. This 6-hour sightseeing excursion includes a traditional Czech lunch and a 1-hour boat cruise on the Vltava River. Hear insightful commentary from a professional guide along the way. Numbers are limited to ensure a small-group experience.
Be seduced by the historical monuments and medieval charm of Prague on a half-day tour of the Czech capital. Listen to illuminating commentary from a guide as you gaze at UNESCO-listed monuments from an air-conditioned coach. Discover the ancient majesty of Prague Castle on a guided tour; cruise the Vltava River and enjoy panoramic city views from the boat's top deck; and conclude by exploring the ambient tangle of Prague’s Old Town, home to the famous Astronomical Clock.
See Prague’s top attractions on this full-day introduction to the city with a guide. Combining a bus tour and walking tour plus a 1-hour Vltava River cruise, this sightseeing exploration provides many perspectives on the city, from Wenceslas Square to Prague Castle. Lunch and coffee with cake are included.
Discover Prague on a comprehensive full-day tour, including lunch and a relaxing Vltava River cruise. With a guide, enjoy a panoramic city coach tour and a walking tour around the exterior of UNESCO-listed Prague Castle. Savor a 3-course lunch at a luxury restaurant and later, take a leisurely sightseeing cruise, passing the Charles Bridge as you enjoy complimentary refreshments. Lastly, stroll around the Jewish Quarter and Old Town to see more highlights.
Immerse yourself in the nature of Northern Bohemia on this day trip to Bohemian Switzerland National Park. This small-group tour takes you south of Prague to the border of the Czech Republic and Germany and puts you smack in the middle of Central Europe's most beautiful landscapes. Sail on a gondola-style boat down the river, walk along the Elbe River and gawk at the views offered by The Bastei rock formation.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Go off the beaten tourist path and discover a lesser-known side of Prague: It's very own mini Venice. Aboard a small board, listen as your captain shares insight into the Devil's Channel as you cruise past the medieval buildings lining the Vltava River. Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day.
Immerse yourself in the romance of medieval times with a 3-hour dining experience in Prague. Leave the modern world behind as you step into a candle-lit tavern, and kick off the evening with a mug of beer or glass of wine. Sit down to five generous courses of medieval food, as jugglers take the stage alongside belly dancers and swordsmen. Lose yourself in the music and fun, and meet vivid characters that range from a frightening executioner to an old fortuneteller with magical powers.
If you want to see the sights of Prague without taking a guided tour, book this hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour. With the flexibility to disembark and board the bus when and where you want, you can create your own itinerary and explore Prague at your own pace. Tickets are valid 24 hours and include a one-hour Vltava river cruise.
If you’re heading from Prague to Hallstatt, make a day trip of it when you hire a private driver. Save the time and hassle of boarding a crowded bus or train. Relax on a comfortable drive through the Czech countryside, and spend a day in the picturesque town of Cesky Krumlov. Enjoy 4 hours to explore the town at your own pace before continuing to the lakeside village of Hallstatt.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off in Prague?
The best Hop on Hop Off in Prague according to Viator travelers are:
What Hop on Hop Off in Prague are taking additional safety precautions?
These Prague experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Best of Prague: City Walking Tour, Boat Cruise, and Typical Czech Lunch
- Prague Half-Day City Tour Including Vltava River Cruise
- Full-Day Prague Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Prague Castle and Lunch
- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews
- Prague Boats 1-hour Devil's Channel Cruise
What Hop on Hop Off in Prague are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Prague may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Classes & Workshops
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)
- Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Wallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada)
- Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)
- Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)
- Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)
- Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)
- Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)
- Jan Becher Museum
- John Lennon Wall
- Apple Museum
- The Prague Illusion
- St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)
- Reduta Jazz Club
- Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)
- Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)
- Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)
- Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary