Top Prague Camping
11 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "We came earlier than we had booked our tickets, but the service was great. We could only get cheaper tickets than we had booked, but we were more than compensated for that inconvenience although it was our fault that we arrived earlier. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to see some of the things Praha has to offer, the castle was magnificent. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "Ian was a very cool person and a very friendly guide. We had a really nice and informative tour, we learned so much in this 3 hours! We would never get to know this much about the castle, if we would have gone on our own ! Ian was very nice and always asked if we would have some questions or if need something. He knew a lot and always added some funny information! We would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Pick up meeting place easy to find. Guide V was extremely informative. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "David was funny and entertaining. He’s a great story teller, & the stories themselves were interesting. I actually paid attention to this one."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was on time and did share a lot of infos and trivias about Prague in general. We did skip the line for the tickets, just waited for about 7 minutes for the security."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary