Top Porto Walking Tours
209 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this 3 hour walking tour. Our private guide Teresa was wonderful. We especially enjoyed her perspective on Porto and Portugal overall."
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very pleasing! Our guide Sara was kind funny and informative, took us to places you have to see when visiting Porto and told about the story of the city. I really recommend it. Thanks :)"
* A traveler said: "Orlando was an amazing guide. He shared interesting facts about Porto and the tour was a pleasure! We enjoyed walking around with him and hearing about all the history! He was a great guide and we could not have asked for anything better!"
* A traveler said: "Ana was an amazing guide. So knowledgeable and fun to speak with. We enjoyed our tastings and the places she took us too. Highly recommend . Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour and certainly the best way to discover Porto . The guide Vanessa was so informative , friendly and took us to places where she explained all about the wines and food . Would thoroughly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Alex was super knowledgeable about the port wines and how they are produced as well as the history of Porto / Gaia. Also very funny and easy to spend 4 hours with. Bonus points for remembering everyone’s name in the 13 person tour."
* A traveler said: "Ana Paula knows her her city and country! Her historical knowledge is extensive and detailed. She answered our questions comfortably and easily. We mostly wandered through and around the Jewish Quarter and Riberia Square and ended with a lovely River Cruise."
* A traveler said: "Carolina was a fantastic bike tour guide! She was very knowledgeable about Porto and patient with our group of riders. We learned a lot about the many building churches and history of Porto. We saw so much of the city and would highly recommend Carolina and the tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. Although it was a very hot day, the tour was at a very comfortable pace for us (both in our late 50s). Excellent value!"
* A traveler said: "Steeve was really helpful and enjoyable. We had a real good experience thanks to him. Again many thanks : we recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we imagined it to be and more! Ana, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed every stop and all of the scenery. Each tasting just got better and better with every stop! We hope to one day bring friends back to enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Amouri was so knowledgeable and passionate about the wine the food and Porto. It was a joy to be eith him."
* A traveler said: "Took us everywhere! Loved that he could go where cars can’t. Gave us tips for good restaurants, good places to shop and other places to go. Great tour. Wished that I had booked him all day in a custom tour!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was a very interesting guide who shared his wonderful knowledge of Porto and the history of portugal with us. It was just my husband and I as the tour groups are very small. We were shown parts of the city that we would never have known about and they were easily accessible by bike. Beautiful parks and beaches. Than you for such a great morning."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in the Douro valley! Patricia our guide picked us up at our door and drove us to visit 3 wineries where we learned about and drank port as well as tasting olive oil and honey. We had a super lunch at a vineyard overlooking the grapes! Patricia went above and beyond to make our tour memorable and completely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Steve! He was very knowledgeable about Portugal and the wine of the Douro Valley. He was engaging and created a fun atmosphere where our whole tour group was able to bond (and we even hung out with our new friends after the tour!). Highly recommend this experience! Lunch was delicious and all the wineries were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a wonderful guide, informative, entertaining and humble. We truly enjoyed experiencing the newer Port Houses. He also gave the group advise on restaurants in the area that were also frequented by the residents of the area."
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - guide was informative, great view during lunch, tastings, ac on the bus- would recommend as a fun day trip"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "A bit of a walk, but you burn off the wine, right? Marina was a great guide and explained the various types of Port to us, along with Croft vintners. Great snacks to go with the libations. Highly recommended, as well as the food tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia