Top Porto Cruises & Sailing
219 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "Driver Pedro was very helpful . Was a very nice day spent. View of the Duoro was spectacular. Car was very comfortable. Enjoyed lunch"
* A traveler said: "What a great guy our boatman was. Lots of knowledge, caring about the water and what’s in it, Porto and Gaia. Beautiful boat trip accompanied with 22 year old port!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour packed with activities. Everything was very well organized, informative and enjoyable. Even the lunch exceeded our expectations. Ivo was a terrific guide with answers to every question, along with recommendations for drinks, restaurants and activities. All in all, a must when in Porto!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very well organised. The meals were good and the staff was very friendly. |The landscape is wonderful and very exciting. Also the trip back to Porto by train was pleasant.|Altogether it is a must do when you visit Porto."
* A traveler said: "Such a picturesque area of Portugal to visit, absolutely beautiful! The wine tastings were amazing, the lunch exceptional and the river cruise was magical. Our tour guide Andree was excellent! He was highly knowledgeable of Douro valley, charismatic and made sure we all enjoyed our time! Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever. Everyone was very nice, the food was amazing and very very generous and the scenery was just indescribably beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. The tour operator called me the day before the trip to confirm details, such as where to meet and the time. I had read in previous reviews before the trip that it is best to sit on the right hand side of the train, which we did, and the river is on this side. Although the first hour or so is just travelling through the city. When we got off the train we followed the guide for about a 10 minute walk to the boat. Once on the boat, and seated on deck, it left straight away. We were offered a glass of white Port or soft drink, and a small plate of nibbles. Then we had about an hour and a half to enjoy the views as we traveled along the river, which was nice and relaxing. Lunch was severed about 12.30, which was vegetable soup, fresh bread roll, then pork with potatoes, rice and vegetables. The service was excellent and staff very pleasant. We were offered second helpings of the soup and main course if we wanted it. Desert was cheesecake, and we had water and wine to drink, and coffee at the end of the meal. We arrived back in Porto early about 5.00pm. It was a very pleasant and relaxing day out, and after 2 busy days sight seeing Porto city and walking for miles, it was just what we needed."
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day full of various activities. The guides were very flexible and incredibly well informed. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I went with my girlfriend for her 30th, and let me tell you this: Nuno was an absolutely amazing guide and a pleasure to be around. The places he took us in Douro Valley were beautiful and the wine tasting locations were spectacular! This trip was worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour and wine tastings. Alex was a great host and had a genuine enthusiasm for the subject. His discussion with the group was fresh and authentic. He also seemed to enjoy our group and remembered everyone's name. He offered to answer questions throughout the tour and he made sure we all had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Braga and Guimaraes was an absolute delight. Our tour guide Nuno Mendes was incredibly knowledgeable! He was definitely an asset to us all on the trip. We saw so much yet the itinerary is so well planned that it felt so well paced and relaxing. We had enough time to see everything including free time to explore the monasteries, Braga's historic district and the old cobblestone streets or Guimaraes. I highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to explore this beautiful area of Northern Portugal. You will be in awe the whole time!!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Despite the reviews, I decided on the Yellow Bus tour . There was hardly anty waiting fo the Bus. They were clean Headsets worked perfectly. We did both routes and the No.1 tram . Bus stops clearly marked.You can get on the bus at any stop with a printed voucher with a bar Code.Drviers were very fiendly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Steve! He was very knowledgeable about Portugal and the wine of the Douro Valley. He was engaging and created a fun atmosphere where our whole tour group was able to bond (and we even hung out with our new friends after the tour!). Highly recommend this experience! Lunch was delicious and all the wineries were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in the Douro valley! Patricia our guide picked us up at our door and drove us to visit 3 wineries where we learned about and drank port as well as tasting olive oil and honey. We had a super lunch at a vineyard overlooking the grapes! Patricia went above and beyond to make our tour memorable and completely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
* A traveler said: "After having seen most of the sights around Porto, my wife and I thought that a trip to medieval Santiago de Compostela in Spain would be exciting. At first the trip seemed like a no-go, because four people are required for this trip. However, after finding out that we REALLY wanted to go, Living Tours made an exception and took us anyways. We really want to thank Living Tours for bending over backwards to make us happy. Needless to say, the trip was fantastic and our guide Francisco F. was outstanding. Francisco was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and took us to a fabulous restaurant for lunch. As for Santiago de Compostela, make sure you go, it’s living history. On the way back, we stopped in the small border town of Valença, again a winner! In sum, we had an unforgettable day thanks to Living Tours and Francisco."
* A traveler said: "it's a fun tour. our guide Marcio was relaxed and showed us our beautiful spots. highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia