Top Porto Classes & Workshops
40 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved this tile painting workshop. I went at 11am. On a quiet sunny morning, the workshop had jazz music playing. It was bliss. It’s a surprise how interesting this experience was. You get to paint 2 tiles of your choice of a selection- that have been documented at an address on a building facade in Porto. It was maybe an hour and half. I didn’t want to leave actually! #BringBackTheTile #KeepTheTileAlive Really recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Hugo is a great instructor who can navigate English very well. He was thorough and complimented his students. We really enjoyed the subject he chose—local Porto architecture."
* A traveler said: "Took us everywhere! Loved that he could go where cars can’t. Gave us tips for good restaurants, good places to shop and other places to go. Great tour. Wished that I had booked him all day in a custom tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time! The venue was very professional and Victor was an excellent chef to learn from. Along with the others who attended, Victor made our evening totally awesome! We would highly recommend this to anyone who is visiting Porto and wants to take a cooking class."
* A traveler said: "Ana was an amazing guide. So knowledgeable and fun to speak with. We enjoyed our tastings and the places she took us too. Highly recommend . Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Hassle-free way to start a well-earned vacation in Porto. Very friendly, reliable and efficient communication with Meridian4People office - hi, Claudia! Received trip confirmation and response to inquiries right away. Driver was punctual, polite, informative but discrete and professional. New, high end vehicle left an excellent impression. Thank you very much and best regards!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour with Ricardo that gave us a great feel of the city and it’s different neighbourhoods. We loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time during this experience! Catia is incredibly knowledgable, warm, and welcoming. Visiting the market was so fun and cooking together even more so. Could not recommend this experience more!"
* A traveler said: "I had a brilliant segway tour of Porto with Stephen who was a great guide! Fun activity on my first day in the city, would 100% recommend to anyone visiting! First time on a segway too, it’s very easy to get the hang of!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome time! The hosts helped us to prepare a great meal that included a yummy dessert. Awesome people that opened their house and allowed us to enjoy their food and their company. Great people, and great food!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way of exploring Porto! Daniel was a great tour guide and he helped me so much to understand my camera."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good time with Joao! Good communication, he picked us up and drove to a really nice beach with good conditions for beginners. He is an awesome teacher and we recommend it 100% 👏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Andre curated his lessons to accommodate our whole family. We will continue to take language lessons from this teacher."
* A traveler said: "I love the class, learn a lot about Portuguese culinary. Chef are super friendly and explain everything pretty good."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this trip! The pick up was exactly on time and a quick ride out to the beach. It was just the two of us on the tour so we had extremely personalized attention during our beginner lesson. Neither of us were experts at surfing but had so much fun falling down and trying again. A larger lesson was happening further down the beach from us and we felt very special having a way more personal experience with our instructor. The drop of was again very easy and I think the timing three hours is perfect. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia