Port Lincoln Tours
* A traveler said: "The 2 young English couple made the day they wete very knowledgeable on the farming of oysters will recommend"
* A traveler said: "Paul was very knowledgeable of the historical facts of Port Lincoln. It was a very well designed tour, very enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day from start to finish. Tour guide “Beebs” made the day extra special, very informative, knowledgeable and kept us laughing all day. Coffin Bay National park, incredible scenery and beautiful beaches. Beebs stooped plenty of times for photo opportunities. Morning tea at Yangie bay. Oyster HQ next stop. Waded our to sea to shuck oysters, tasted delicious, great experience. Lovely lunch at 1802. Quick coffee and chocolate stop and then finished off with a tasting paddle of local beers at Port Lincoln brewery. Full on day tour made special by our local guide Ian “Beebs”, sit back, relax and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Tasted fresh oysters for the first time and was pleasantly surprised."
* A traveler said: "A great short cruise of the local bay, learning a lot about the oyster industry while trying them as fresh as you can get with a glass of local wine... most enjoyable and fun ..."