* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and passionate for the tour it brought he whole place to life for us"
* A traveler said: "This experience was very well put together. John Luca our tour guide in Pompeii was very informative and kept us moving through the ruins. After we took a ride to the Vineyard and had a delicious Wine tasting and lunch. It was topped off by a fabulous tour on horseback of the vineyards with the lovely Sophia. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum with Diego. Over a full day we got to see why these are Europe's best archaeological sites. We really felt like we had a sense for the history and life of the Roman period."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Eliana was amazing! Her lifelong study of the site and her knowledge of the slightest details was incredible. Wish we had more than the two hours slated."
* A traveler said: "Monica has a PhD in archeology and we learned SO MUCH from her. She was easy to understand, a great teacher, and we hope to come back some day and see the rest of Pompeii with her as our guide!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly! Amazing site with lots of history! It was very hot in July bring water and wear a hat!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Anarita, was extremely knowledgeable and made the tour exciting and enjoyable! We are happy we booked it!"
* A traveler said: "Think you know all about Pompeii, forget about school, in order to understand Pompeii you need to experience it. Guili brought Pompeii to life for us. Unforgettable experience. Get an archeological guide, you won’t be disappointed 😊 Thank you Giuli!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgable and pick-up is right next to the train station in Pompeii. Convenient and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The audio guide was excellent. The staff that gave us the tickets was professional and polite. It’s important to arrive at the booked time as the access is timed. The ticket office is just around the corner"
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, DAlfonso our guide, show us Pompeya with enthusiasm, and knowloge of the history of the city and how the people live in that time."
* A traveler said: "Antonino was a great guide! He is very knowledgable about the places visited and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best tour possible!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, small group, sunny day! Guide was very knowledgeable and quickly adapted to the specific needs of the group and kept it intersting throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "Sofia was very friendly and making us confortable. The horses were very well treated. The horse riding was fun and with an amazing view. I would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was a great driver to get us through the mountains and back to the Naples airport. He arrived early and was waiting for us at the scheduled time. Vehicle was clean. Definitely would recommend Viator"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia