Top Pompeii Food Tours
51 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide that made the Pompeiji alive again. Based on all the knowledge he had and stories told we could really see how it has been before the ashes came and was amazed about how advanced the society was already back in those days. I would recommend all visitors to take the oportunity to book a guide with a small group."
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "Sergei was phenomenal! Knowledgeable passionate and caring! He brought the place to life and was clearly knowledgeable about the local archeology"
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide, she knew a lot about pompeii and she showed us interesting places. We needed a tour at another time at the last minute and this was no problem."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgable and pick-up is right next to the train station in Pompeii. Convenient and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a wonderful guide. Arrived early, we got started right away. He was knowledgeable and made the tour experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, small group, sunny day! Guide was very knowledgeable and quickly adapted to the specific needs of the group and kept it intersting throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We booked offseason, but the tour, wine tasting, and 4 course lunch were all perfect! Our guide was very knowledgable and despite us not knowing Italian, she was able to clearly communicate everything about Sorrentino Winery perfectly! Such a treat for a chilly February afternoon. 100% recommend even for off season."
* A traveler said: "Sofia was very friendly and making us confortable. The horses were very well treated. The horse riding was fun and with an amazing view. I would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was an excellent guide. He gauged our interest levels and applied his immense knowledge. As it was especially he kept checking our comfort level and made effort where possible to get us some shade. Lunch at the vineyard was beyond our expectations - simple, good quality ingredients that tasted delicious."
* A traveler said: "The entire day was wonderful. We were picked up in a air conditioned car and dropped off to a tour guide at Pompeii who not only stood in line to buy our tickets but walked us around explaining what we were seeing and all about the history. He took several pictures of all of us to commemorate our trip. Then he turned us back over to our driver, Aldo, who then took us to Mt. Vesuvius. Be prepared - the hike up the mountain is steep and not for the faint of heart, but well worth the view when you get up there. When we came back down, Aldo was waiting to drive us to the Family winery where we were treated to lunch and tasted 6 different family wines. The entire package was quite enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "I have to give a big shout out to our Pompeii tour guide, Alessandro. He was the best tour guide I have ever had, courteous, passionate about the history of Pompeii, and very knowledgable. I've been to Pompeii once before, but I learned so much more in this tour than I did then when I was in a group! After Pompeii we were shuttled to the winery where we got a quick tour of the grounds and then a complimentary lunch with the wine tasting. It was all PHENOMENAL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and our guide Maggie very knowledgeable. So happy we booked this one!! Best wine trip we have been on."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia