Top Playa del Carmen Wine Tastings
13 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Coco was very friendly. I enjoyed all the local stops he made. We get to try different types of foods that I wouldn’t normally find myself. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "It was only me and my friend, making it a personal tour! Fun, great food, great guide and very filling! Thank you for showing us around!!!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Alma. We learned alot about the food and culture of Playa and had more than enough food to sample. We tried foods and went to places we never would have on our own. A great experience! Thanks Alma!"
* A traveler said: "We toured with Francisco in Wednesday, February 5, 2020. The food experience was wonderful, and Francisco gave us an amazing amount of information on Mayan culture and the history of Playa Del Carmen. We really enjoyed our tour, and would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Xantal was exceptional! I love her adherence to traditional Mexican cooking, and her knowledge of her country and its food and culture"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Reuben the driver was excellent even took us around traffic on back roads to keep us on time ! Hugo is the best tour guide and has many interesting stories ! It was a lot of walking for me but was worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, must try. Leaving early at 6am does have an advantage that you avoid lines and crowds"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "Cris and Rocio were excellent host, extremely friendly and fun to be around in general. Great expedition with stop at an awesome Cenote. Would highly recommend for something a little different in Yucatan."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid