Top Playa del Carmen Stand Up Paddleboarding
23 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Coco was very friendly. I enjoyed all the local stops he made. We get to try different types of foods that I wouldn’t normally find myself. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny and helpful. We learned a lot during the ride and at Tulum. Highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely advise others to book through this transportation service. Very communicative."
* A traveler said: "Great service and was very helpful to my dad travelling with them. Would look to use again if I or my family require a shuttle."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very hospitable. The beach bar was very over priced but 5th Avenue was lovely. Hope you enjoy"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to finish the day. The crew was very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Great value"
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was the most knowledgeable tour guide that I have ever experienced and I am so grateful to have had the chance to support the Mayan people and embrace their culture."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "My first time paddle boarding- had a good time. I wish I was a little more experienced- I fell in the water a lot. The instructor was cool, patient, informative, and made it easy to follow. I thought that the company had a drone taking pictures but turns out it’s just the instructor taking pics with a GoPro (the drone was random). He took good pics though. I suggest packing light, there isn’t lockers or towels available. I’ll do it again for sure. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid