Top Playa del Carmen Half-day Tours
181 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Chris and Rocio were great hosts. The experience was great. We really enjoyed the cenote swim and learning about the habitat. It was also the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny and helpful. We learned a lot during the ride and at Tulum. Highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Coco was very friendly. I enjoyed all the local stops he made. We get to try different types of foods that I wouldn’t normally find myself. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Victor was the most knowledgeable tour guide that I have ever experienced and I am so grateful to have had the chance to support the Mayan people and embrace their culture."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience! About a two hour hike and swim through the caverns followed by a tasty lunch. Definitely need to be fit to do this excursion with no fear of the dark or small spaces."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. They were very organized, they took time to explain all precautions with us and they took lord of pictures with our group. Definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend! Our guides, Alan was sooooo funnn, funny, and very informative all while maintaining his professionalism. Ismael was our guide in tulum and he was very knowledgeable. Let’s not forget our driver, Nikolas! He was fun, letting us play our music via Bluetooth. He was so fun and nice! Oval 10/10 Experience."
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely advise others to book through this transportation service. Very communicative."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful!! I will recommend this excursion to many people. Enjoyed the Mayan/Mexican lunch!!!"
* A traveler said: "Victor, Adrien and Choche were terrific. They were fun and full of knowledge. It was truly a beautiful and fun experience. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks guys for a great time."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "We toured with Francisco in Wednesday, February 5, 2020. The food experience was wonderful, and Francisco gave us an amazing amount of information on Mayan culture and the history of Playa Del Carmen. We really enjoyed our tour, and would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, Mary Jane was amazing, on time with everything, very well organized. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "everything was great . we had a great time and snorkeling was wonderful. The crew was great and the ceviche was the best !!!!! Alex, Francisco, I can not remember the other gentleman's name name ? Thank you for a great time. I would defiantly do this again ,"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely amazing, they treat you like family. Our tour guides were Armando and Adrian. They were very knowledgeable and made us laugh all day long."
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "Our transfer was round trip and on both trips the drivers were punctual they were very nice too, definitely I recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun and a great value for your money! Great service and beautiful spots. It’s an authentic experience you get more culture and food. I highly recommend and don’t forget to tip them!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to finish the day. The crew was very friendly and attentive to all of our needs. Great value"
* A traveler said: "Holbox was beautiful! This tour provides a snack/breakfast when you get on the bus. Then they take your order for lunch. You visit two places before you get to Holbox but they are worth the wait! Very pretty! Arturo was awesome! Super nice guy and very informative and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and Rocco is a very helpful and funny guide. The tour is well organized and snorkeling with the turtles was amazing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid