Top Playa del Carmen Food & Drink Classes
14 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "Xantal was exceptional! I love her adherence to traditional Mexican cooking, and her knowledge of her country and its food and culture"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Coco was very friendly. I enjoyed all the local stops he made. We get to try different types of foods that I wouldn’t normally find myself. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a wonderful few hours with David where we made out of this world Pozole and Guacamole. His narrative on cooking and Mexican culture was extremely educational. I strongly recommend this for anyone interested in cooking or looking to take a break from the beach. A day well spent."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Alma. We learned alot about the food and culture of Playa and had more than enough food to sample. We tried foods and went to places we never would have on our own. A great experience! Thanks Alma!"
* A traveler said: "It was only me and my friend, making it a personal tour! Fun, great food, great guide and very filling! Thank you for showing us around!!!"
* A traveler said: "We toured with Francisco in Wednesday, February 5, 2020. The food experience was wonderful, and Francisco gave us an amazing amount of information on Mayan culture and the history of Playa Del Carmen. We really enjoyed our tour, and would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome class! The visit to the market and the cooking experience was awesome! The chef was really knowledgeable about the local ingredients and the food she made was amazing! This is a “must do” if you are visiting."
* A traveler said: "The staff was phenomenal. They made this excursions so much fun. Everything about this excursion put a smile on both our faces"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Rocio were great hosts. The experience was great. We really enjoyed the cenote swim and learning about the habitat. It was also the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "JJ and Pasquale were excellent! JJ was so knowledgeable, and we learned a tremendous amount about the Tulum ruins, Mayan history, and the cenotes. JJ got us in as the first entrants to the ruins, which allowed us to take pics without there being anyone else around! And lunch was fantastic. Would absolutely do this tour again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid