Top Playa del Carmen Dining Experiences
45 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Alma and cooking in her home. We enjoyed cooking the different dishes for the meal and learning about the culture so this experience was perfect for us. We had several different non-alcoholic drinks and wonderful Margaritas. The total excursion took about five hours and we left happy and full!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Coco was very friendly. I enjoyed all the local stops he made. We get to try different types of foods that I wouldn’t normally find myself. I definitely recommend this tour for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Alma. We learned alot about the food and culture of Playa and had more than enough food to sample. We tried foods and went to places we never would have on our own. A great experience! Thanks Alma!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a wonderful few hours with David where we made out of this world Pozole and Guacamole. His narrative on cooking and Mexican culture was extremely educational. I strongly recommend this for anyone interested in cooking or looking to take a break from the beach. A day well spent."
* A traveler said: "Xantal was exceptional! I love her adherence to traditional Mexican cooking, and her knowledge of her country and its food and culture"
* A traveler said: "We toured with Francisco in Wednesday, February 5, 2020. The food experience was wonderful, and Francisco gave us an amazing amount of information on Mayan culture and the history of Playa Del Carmen. We really enjoyed our tour, and would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was only me and my friend, making it a personal tour! Fun, great food, great guide and very filling! Thank you for showing us around!!!"
* A traveler said: "Couldn't recommend Patrick enough if you plan on diving/getting certification while in Playa Del Carmen!"
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "Great people to take you out to see the reef and every minute was a total joy. Very relaxing with knowledgeable people around you to make you feel safe. It was a little tricky finding the place but they were very understanding and weren’t sticky on the time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time on this cruise! Santos, Noel & Jacob are the most amazing hosts!!! It’s well worth it! The food and drinks were fresh and Santos was the best snorkeling guide."
* A traveler said: "This excursion exceeded our expectations! The yacht was amazing, the staff incredible and the overall excursion was by far our favorite memory of our week in Playa del Carmen! Highly recommend this to anyone looking to have a high quality day on a yacht while relaxing and enjoying the ocean!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was fantastic and such a fun day! Cannot recommend enough! They took great care of us! The water was a bit rough at our first stop but the second was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful! They had great attitudes and made the experience extremely enjoyable. We had a eight of us to celebrate a birthday and it was probably the best part of our trip. This is 1000 worth it and I highly recommend doing this when you're traveling there."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner and Show
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid