Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing day!! Gabriel was an amazing guide and did not leave out a single detail. We will definitely come back"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Clean and well kept van, experienced driver with local knowledge. Five Stars. Will make stops along the route for refreshments and delicacies. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. I was so scared to do this but Mario was very assuring. I went from being scared to loving it. We also ate pineapple and watermelon."
* A traveler said: "A peaceful and relaxing day. The crew were helpful and informative. We've done many sailing excursions with cold snacks, but this time we enjoyed a delicious whole snapper lunch prepared on an open flame complete with plenty of photo ops of vultures and “costa rican raccoons” milling about looking for scraps. The sunset was beautiful as expected, and the crew allowed us to take tons of pics. The boat is nothing fancy, but the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "On time and kept our party together. I recommend using their services! Prompt. We we’re running behind and the they kept us on time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day excursion. The Sloth Park was fascinating and Jessie was a very expert guide. Magical visit to Tenorio. The hanging bridges in the canopy were awesome. Most enjoyable lunch at the Tenorio Park restaurant.Altogether a great day out and good value for moneyMiller is a very friendly and well informed guide and a good and careful driver."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience for beginner rafters. We had a wonderful and knowledgeable guide Daniel. Loved the whole excursion including the transportation, lunch, and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ernesto was amazing!!! The rapids were exhilarating and the zip lining was above our expectations! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Steven our guide was fabulous. Beautiful waterfall and Tio Leo’s tour was above and beyond fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome excursion! From our amazing driver, Santos, who stayed with us the whole day to the zip lining (7 lines), water slide, horseback riding, and th mud bath/hot springs. Zero complaints. We'll worth the price tag."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley