Top Playa Hermosa Water Tours
32 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Boat was a sailboat that I preferred over the catamaran. Staff was awesome and very attentive. We had a perfect sunset!"
* A traveler said: "Great sunset, views, and a smooth ride. From the start the hospitality was felt - the crew was always making sure you had a drink in your hand. Lunch halfway through hot the spot. In particular Kendall was great, he even tried to dive in dark water for a lady who dropped her phone. One of our best excursions yet!"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING!!!! We had such a great time on this sailing and snorkel outing. The owner met us at the beach, we rafted to the boat (Kuna Vela) and once on board were treated with great snacks and drinks. We say rays and dolphins and several nice school of fish. One in our group was not an avid swimmer and the crew buoyed her up with multiple safety items and she was out in the water having a blast with the rest of us. It was fantastic - HIGHLY recommend!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "A great guided tour on the river. We saw sooooo many monkey's and crocs. Enough to last a lifetime. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose are the best!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Our guides were fabulous and amazing effort to help us catch some fish!! Delightful company and had some amazing pineapple to snack on! Would do it again in a heartbeat!! Gracias!!"
* A traveler said: "A peaceful and relaxing day. The crew were helpful and informative. We've done many sailing excursions with cold snacks, but this time we enjoyed a delicious whole snapper lunch prepared on an open flame complete with plenty of photo ops of vultures and “costa rican raccoons” milling about looking for scraps. The sunset was beautiful as expected, and the crew allowed us to take tons of pics. The boat is nothing fancy, but the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "This trip/tour was beyond our expectations! It is a must for anyone traveling in the Guanacaste area. The tour guide, captain, and assistant went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our selves. The captain grilled delicious chicken and fish for our lunch. Cold drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic were provided throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "Got to learn about sugar cane and how they use it at a farm and Rum Distillery. We got to use the old sugar cane extracting machines with an Ox called Curro. We got a tour of a Rum distillery and got to blend our own bottles of Rum. Next we went on a boat tour of the river and got to see the White Face Monkey, birds and some crocodiles. Miller really was a great guide because of his knowledge of the wildlife and the trees in Costa Rica. We will try to use his company for our tours next time we visit. Thank You Miller!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley