Top Playa Hermosa Seasonal & Special Occasions
10 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Loved Superman canopy. Scary but fun. All the guys were very pleasant and patient with us. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley