Top Playa Hermosa Outdoor Activities
198 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "I took my sister to Costa Rica for her 50th Birthday. We decided to take a tour on the ATV's and it was so much fun. The ATV's have plenty of power and the trails were fun and invigorating. It was a great way to spend our morning and also see a lot of the beautiful scenery around the area. The puddles were fun too."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "Second time coming to Costa Rica and each time my cousins and I made sure to do the Catamaran Tour. From the staff, to the music, to the scenery, everything is perfection. Always a great time, always leaving with a ton of memories!"
* A traveler said: "The company has a pickup and drop off service to and from the your the hotel. It is very safe and and fun. The instructors are very nice people."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Zipline experience was awesome! Great views of the ocean and RIU resort. Long runs, but I always felt safe. Even the Superman ride was not so scary. On a scale of 1-10 (hi), I give the experience a 3 or 4. Very safe. Everyone was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "It was great they were very professional and on time. The guide knew all about the coast, showed us a few different places, even showed us some sea animals. It was truly a great experience"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Boat was a sailboat that I preferred over the catamaran. Staff was awesome and very attentive. We had a perfect sunset!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun - lots of varied experiences and definitely some adventure The horses weren't always cooperative.... Recommended if you want to experience multiple excursions in one."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time Miller was knowledgeable about all the tours we took and her catered to my needs since I was hungover from the night before."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. I was so scared to do this but Mario was very assuring. I went from being scared to loving it. We also ate pineapple and watermelon."
* A traveler said: "Not to be missed when in Monteverde! I was a little apprehensive but with a small group, it was less scary to be wandering around the jungle at night and it was an amazing experience. I definitely got the best nature critter photos during this tour and we even saw tarantulas. Amazing how the forest comes alive at night in a way so drastically different than the day. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING!!!! We had such a great time on this sailing and snorkel outing. The owner met us at the beach, we rafted to the boat (Kuna Vela) and once on board were treated with great snacks and drinks. We say rays and dolphins and several nice school of fish. One in our group was not an avid swimmer and the crew buoyed her up with multiple safety items and she was out in the water having a blast with the rest of us. It was fantastic - HIGHLY recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was without a doubt the best adventure of our trip. Everything we did was fun in Costa Rica, but this was an adventure. Our guides were awesome, MAX was a superhero on the raft. I give this a 10 star."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley