Top Playa Flamingo Half-day Tours
45 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an extraordinary day with extraordinary people and crew The food drink service excellent The best four plus hours sailing I had"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service! My boyfriend & I had a great time:) the weather was amazing, we got to snorkel & go to this beautiful island. Everyone was so nice"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip for our family of 6! Even our 2 year old enjoyed it. Miller was a great host and it felt like we were just being guided by a family member and not a tourist. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. We were never rushed from one location to the next. Highly recommend this company for excursions!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was a great driver, and the tour was excellent. We saw some beautiful waterfalls and got to walk across some incredible suspended bridges. The lunch was more authentic than our visit to Coco Beach! The mud bath and hot springs were a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Great sunset, views, and a smooth ride. From the start the hospitality was felt - the crew was always making sure you had a drink in your hand. Lunch halfway through hot the spot. In particular Kendall was great, he even tried to dive in dark water for a lady who dropped her phone. One of our best excursions yet!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amaZing. Claudio was our guide and he was excellent. He took care of us and made sure we saw all we wanted to see and was very knowledgeable about Costa Rica. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Manuel was our driver. He had our name on a card at the airport so very easy to connect. He was perfectly bilingual and gave lots of information about the area on our way over. He was super friendly, the van was clean and nice ac and I would ask for him again!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much to Miller who went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing day. So much wildlife including Sloths, Monkeys, Crocodiles, many birds and Iguanas to name a few. Floating tour was lovely and very peaceful. Every thing from start to finish including the lovely Costa Rican lunch was great.Try it you won’t be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tons of fun and the staff goes way above and beyond to accommodate & assist! Will definitely return and refer people here. Great experience, and the team they have will ensure you have an incredible time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time our guide was super nice and super patient with us, we did this our last day in Playa Flamingo we should have did it first so we could have experienced it twice."
* A traveler said: "Jeffery was wonderful. Picked all 6 of us up at our hotel in Tamarindo and drove to where we started. He is very cautious and safe and gave a couple of us quick lessons who had never been on a four-wheeler before. It all went smoothly. We saw a number of beautiful beaches and majestic hilltop views. You won’t go wrong with this company."
* A traveler said: "Perfect Private snorkel spot ! The atv’s were well kept and the trail was full of mud and excitement they have some powerful toys !"
* A traveler said: "A great guided tour on the river. We saw sooooo many monkey's and crocs. Enough to last a lifetime. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose are the best!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Steven our guide was fabulous. Beautiful waterfall and Tio Leo’s tour was above and beyond fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour a lot. We got to see a large crocodile swimming right next to the boat, and a lot of birds, iguanas and howler monkeys. The guides were very nice and very well informed."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so cool! Off-roading around Tamarindo I saw white face monkeys, iguanas, and all kinds of cool birds. The most impressive part was the view from the lookout point, you could see sooo far, 3 or 4 bays all at the same te. Go at 3:30 to catch the sunset at the end of the tour from up top!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley