Top Placencia Food & Drink Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Ports of Call Tours
2 results | All Placencia Tours
This half day tour of chocolate making starts from the cacao tree and ends with a Mayan chocolate bar in your hands. you will visit a small cacao farm where the farmer gives you a complete history of his organic cacao farm and detailed explanation of how the beans are extracted from the pods.Immediately after the farm we head Back to the small-indoors chocolate facility where you will learn how to make your own chocolate on traditional grinding stones. To top off the day we stop at a nearby waterfall.
The Belize Party Bus is not your normal tour, this is your ultimate family adventure and Party Experience! All inclusive!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Food & Drink Classes in Placencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Placencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mayan Chocolate Making & Waterfall Swimming From Placencia
- Harvest Caye Party Bus Extravaganza with Beach ( Private Charter )
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands