Top Placencia Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
2 Placencia Classes & Workshops | All Placencia Tours
This half day tour of chocolate making starts from the cacao tree and ends with a Mayan chocolate bar in your hands. you will visit a small cacao farm where the farmer gives you a complete history of his organic cacao farm and detailed explanation of how the beans are extracted from the pods.Immediately after the farm we head Back to the small-indoors chocolate facility where you will learn how to make your own chocolate on traditional grinding stones. To top off the day we stop at a nearby waterfall.
The Belize Party Bus is not your normal tour, this is your ultimate family adventure and Party Experience! All inclusive!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Placencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Placencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mayan Chocolate Making & Waterfall Swimming From Placencia
- Harvest Caye Party Bus Extravaganza with Beach ( Private Charter )
Things to do near Placencia
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Tegucigalpa
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands